Moving!!! Clearing out stock!!!!

Well, it's crunch time and we've sold our house and found a place to rent in Edmonton!! YiPee!!! *yah right* I really hate packing and wish everything could just magically sort and put themselves into boxes....anyone have a magic wand that works????

Anyways, down to the point. I've gone through a bunch of stuff that I made when i first started out my business and some of the clips were made recently. All of them are in great condition, just packed away and forgotten over time. I've sorted out 2 grab bags so far and I'm sure there is more to come but for now here is what I have.

First Grab Bag:


The above photos contain approx 49 smaller clips. There are assorted small bows, lined clips, applique & rhinestone clips. I will add a few more as I find them.

This Grab bag is $20 + shipping. That is less than $0.50 per clip.


Second Grab Bag

This one has an assortment of larger bows, korkers & headbands. Approx 26 clips total and adding a few more.

This Grab Bag is $40 + shipping, over $100 in savings.


If you would like either of these bags of clips, please leave a comment which one and also please leave an email address and I will message you to confirm & make arrangements for payment.

Thanks, and keep an eye out for more to come!

1 comment:

  1. Both bags are now gone. Check back later for more Grab Bag postings.

    ReplyDelete