Flip Flop Winner!!!

Wow, I am so sorry it took me so long to get to posting the winner. SO much has been happening in the last week that it's been quite overwhelming for me. Mostly good stuff and one thing that is super fantastic news....but I can't say what just yet. Don't worry, I will keep you updated as I definitely won't be able to keep this secret for very long.

Anyways.....to the point....we have a winner...as per Random.org once again, our winner is #1 Celeste. I will be sending you an email to grab your address.

Thanks to everyone who participated, although there were only a few this time around :( That's okay though, I'm sure there will be more giveaways and more entries to come.

For those of you interested in some of the ever so popular Ribbon Sculptures on my website, I am having a sale at the end of the month, May 28 - 31st. This sale is taking place only on Facebook, if you have a facebook account you can log in and follow this link: Ribbon Sculpture Sale. If you don't have a Facebook account it is free and easy to set up in minutes.

Once you are at the Event Page you must RSVP to comment under the photos or post on the wall. There will be an order form to fill out and then you will be sent an invoice for your order.

If you have any questions, feel free to send me an email at info@poshbabybowtique.com or you can message me directly on Facebook.

Don't miss out on this sale!! All sculptures will be $6 or less, a great price for some adorable clips for all the little princesses in you lives!!

No comments:

Post a Comment