Last 3 Grab Bags!!! HUGE Savings!!!

Okay, I THINK I've gone through just about all my boxes, but you really never know. I have so much stuff, I think my crafting area will take the longest to pack up :) I have 3 grab bags left, we'll see if I come up with more.....

First Grab Bag:


This bag includes Spike Bows measuring 4", several boutique bows, Large flowers, interchangeable headband, Layered korker bow, and several other headbands. 25 pieces Total. This bag is $55 plus shipping over $100 in savings!! Plus I will add a few more as I find them.


Second Grab Bag:


Ribbon Sculptures, Flowers and a few small clips. 17 pieces, I will add a few more as I find them. This Bag is $30 + shipping, over $50 in savings.


Third Grab Bag:

The above photo contain approx 45 assorted medium bows, small bows, lined clips, applique & rhinestone clips. I will add a few more as I find them. This bag is $25 + Shipping, huge savings!!


Well, after writing this up I don't think there will be any more grab bags. What ever else I find will be split between these three bags.


If you would like one of these bags of clips, please leave a comment which one, and also leave an email I can reach you at and I will message you to confirm & make arrangements for payment.

Thanks!

1 comment: